Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The United States of America

Turns out I kinda like it here. But not enough to stay for an extended period of time. I am over half way done with my time in Utah before I head to the Dominican Republic for 6.5 weeks. I am pretty excited that in 2 weeks I will be living the dream.

You might ask, What have I been doing in my month off?
Please see the list below:

Working an average of 10 hours a day. (note: that is the majority of what I do)
Seeing and chatting with friends in all of my "free time"
Bridal showers. Love 'em.
Being completely crazy in a not-as-funny-as-you'd-think sort of way.
Learning to drive a stick shift. Yeah, turns out that is harder than I thought. I can drive approximatly 1 mile as long as there is less than one stop sign and it is not on a hill.
Driving to provo. love construction.
Running (of course).


Well, I think that about covers it.

2 comments:

  1. funny how our lives are so similar. except i go to school instead of work and i drive to farmington instead of provo. also i HATE construction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like quite the life. :-) Thanks for working 10 hour days! The DR will be here before you know it...

    ReplyDelete